The Truck Stop Valve Pays for itself in under 20 seconds. 20 seconds is the amount of time a tanker trucks bowie pump needs to suck on enough oil (when hauling water to the disposal) at today’s prices to pay for the valve. This is a very common and now 100% preventable situation.
- No mixed loads
- Eliminates oil being hauled to water disposals
- Blow back into tanks diverted not to stir up oil
- Ball and top plate prevents vortex mixing oil into water
- Less oil in Enviro Vaults
- Great for disposal suction line